Barnel B300 21cm Classic Heavy Duty Pruner
Barnel B300 21cm Classic Heavy Duty Prunerenquire now
The vast majority of pruning work is on smaller diameter wood. Why squeeze repeatedly against the spring tension of a one-inch capacity pruner when 70% of the cuts are ½ inch or less? The advantage of a second locking position led Barnel® to introduce the patented two position lock. Activated at the flick of the thumb, this exciting innovation enables the user to change the pruner to a smaller cutting capacity, allowing for a narrower hand spread. The resulting relief in hand strain translates into stronger cuts, hour after hour. Individuals with smaller hands find this feature invaluable.
- High carbon sword steel produced with a hard chrome finish and cold forged blade process.
- Anodized finish repels sap.
- Drop forged aluminum handles/body.
- Pressure injection die cast handles/body.
- Drop forged heavy duty steel handles/body.
- Self oiling center bolt for ease of maintenance.
- Patented two-position lock for reduced effort.
- "Auto-Unlock" - just squeeze handles to unlock shear.
- Ergonomic TPR (thermoplastic rubber) non-slip grips.
- Rotating handle reduces fatigue.